+49 711 685-88215
+49 711 685-88287
- Automated Sensor Firmware Development - Generation, Optimization, and Analysis. Jens Rudolf; Manuel Strobel; Joscha Benz; Cristian Haubelt; Martin Radetzki and Oliver Bringmann. In MBMV 2019; 22nd Workshop - Methods and Description Languages for Modelling and Verification of Circuits and Systems, 2019, pp. 1–12.
- A Backend Tool for the Integration of Memory Optimizations into Embedded Software. Manuel Strobel and Martin Radetzki. In to appear Proc. Forum on Specification & Design Languages (FDL), Southampton, UK, 2019.
- Low power memory allocation and mapping for area-constrained systems-on-chips. Manuel Strobel; Marcus Eggenberger and Martin Radetzki. EURASIP J. Emb. Sys. 2017, (2017), pp. 2. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13639-016-0039-5
- Hybrid instruction set simulation for fast and accurate memory access profiling. Manuel Strobel and Martin Radetzki. In 13th Workshop on Intelligent Solutions in Embedded Systems, WISES 2017, Hamburg, Germany, June 12-13, 2017, 2017, pp. 23--28. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/WISES.2017.7986927
- Globally Asynchronous Locally Synchronous Simulation of NoCs on Many-Core Architectures. Marcus Eggenberger; Manuel Strobel and Martin Radetzki. In 24th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing, PDP 2016, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, February 17-19, 2016, 2016, pp. 763--770. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/PDP.2016.118
- Strobel, M.; Radetzki, M.: Design-Time Optimization Techniques for Low-Power Embedded Memory Subsystems. In Proc. of the 2018 Design and Verification Conference and Exhibition (DVCon), Tutorial, Munich, 2018.
- Strobel, M.; Radetzki, M.: Design-Time Optimization Techniques for Low-Power Embedded Memory Subsystems. In Proc. of the 1st International Workshop on Embedded Software for Industrial IOT (ESIIT), Dresden, 2018.
- Fast and accurate software simulation in the context of hardware/software codesign
- Constraint-aware optimization methods for high level design of embedded systems in general and low-power memory subsystems in particular
- Automated firmware generation