MMU for Leon project (16.12.2002-16.3.2003):
Leon is a Open Source processor maintained by Jiri Gaisler. For information on Leon go to Gaisler Research. Here you can download a vhdl design of a Memory Management Unit that I made in the course of my Diploma Thesis and reimplemented in a 3 month project funded by Jiri Gaisler. When sufficiently tested this source will be added to the official Leon source distribution. Therefore help testing!
In addition there is a port of linux-2.5.59 onto the Leon-architecture that I have been developing recently. Have fun and enjoy!
Attention: Linux port is still a work in process. You can eather run on hardware or, using Leon's mmu enabled tsim sparc-simulator, you can symbolically debug the linux kernel with gdb. A nice way to get familiar with linux. Come and hack - help and hints are welcome. Please contact Konrad Eisele [firstname.lastname@example.org] .
- Leon sources with MMU: xconfig, testsource, testbenches (last updated: 26. March 2003)
- Patch for linux-2.5.68 (last updated: 2.Mai 2003)
- New implementation: Patch for linux-2.5.69 (last updated 6.June.2003) Explanation
- Patch for gcc-3.2.2 (last updated: 25. February 2003)
- Patch for binutils-2.13 (last updated: 25. February 2003)
- Patch for uClibc-0.9.19 (last updated: 4. March 2003)
- Userland apps (last updated: 6. June 2003)
- Precompiled Userland apps: A simple test romfs rdimage for download, containing /bin/sh (sash), mount, ifconfig... Put it into arch/sparc/leon_tmp. (last updated: 6. June 2003)
- All in one installer. Execute the install.sh script (sh install.sh) (last updated: 31. March 2003)
- linux kernel & gnu archive
- This page is University domain, newer files that I work on in private will be put on www.tamaki.de/mmu